Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Texas Pride Barbecue

Last Friday our great neighbors invited us to join them for dinner at Texas Pride Barbecue. It was a fun experience with outdoor eating on picnic tables, a live band and a big dance floor. Dallin and Wesley had lots of fun showing off their dance moves and Bella roped her Daddy into 3 dances. Chandler and Carter had fun playing pool.


















5 comments:

The Shirleys said...

THat is so cute! I love that Chris was willing to dacne with Bella. Growing up we couldn't get my dad to dance unless it was at the Prom, and then everyones parents had to dance with them at the prom because it was tradition.

Bella is so cute!

Keith said...

Love the new family photo - :)
Looks like y'all had fun Texas-style!!! Oh yeah!

Jared said...

Looks like you had a great evening Tricia.

The Shirleys said...

Did I mention before how cute your new family picture is? It turned out great. The boys and Bella are getting so big, and you look great!

Lani said...

I LOVE the pictures of Chris and Bella-too sweet! What a fun family night together!
And let me just ask, "Are you so loving Twilight?!" I can't believe you're almost done!