What a beautiful dog! My kids have been asking for a dog for forever. I bet your kids are thrill at a chance for Chance. . .clever pun, I know ;)
Chance is a great looking dog and he looks like he will be a good watch dog. I bet the he and the kids are excited! How fun. p.s. Enjoy puppy training--I know we are!
I couldn't believe it when your mom said you got a new puppy! He does look pretty cute though.I bet the kids are just loving it!
That is such a cute puppy. I love the picture of him stretched out on someones tummy sleeping.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a beautiful dog! My kids have been asking for a dog for forever. I bet your kids are thrill at a chance for Chance. . .clever pun, I know ;)
Chance is a great looking dog and he looks like he will be a good watch dog. I bet the he and the kids are excited! How fun.
p.s. Enjoy puppy training--I know we are!
I couldn't believe it when your mom said you got a new puppy! He does look pretty cute though.
I bet the kids are just loving it!
That is such a cute puppy. I love the picture of him stretched out on someones tummy sleeping.
Post a Comment