Monday, April 28, 2008

Bella

We put together a slide show of Bella's first 9 months on earth. We can't believe how much she's grown. Our family has been so blessed by her arrival. She has brought smiles to our faces and warmth to our hearts.


7 comments:

Keith said...

You rock Tricia! I love the new look. The pictures of Bella are so fun. And of course you posted the best NKOTB song ever--Hangin' Tough!! LOL!

Tilane said...

I love the blog! Thanks for letting me know about it. With five kids you have a lot to post about. BTW the picture up top is sooo cute. How did you manage that pose? It's awesome!

norriscal said...

Tricia the slide show was cool and we need to do it too! You are a good mom and we wish we were closer so keep the photos coming. I personally like the hangin' tough video one of the best alltime is what michelle said! LOL

daniellejackson said...

I didn't remember that you guys had lived there! I was really surprised how much the Portland temple reminds me of the DC temple too! That makes me happy!

Anonymous said...

Tricia I loved this! Thanks for sharing. Andrea

Lani said...

She is so precious Tricia! We can't wait to see you guys this summer.

The Shirleys said...

I just found your blog! I love the picture of the kids on the top. That is so sweet! Bella really has gotten big. She is such a cutie! :)