Saturday, May 10, 2008

Surgery/Swimming

FYI-I wrote this blog on Saturday, but our computer was having some issues...hence the late posting!

Surgery-Chandler had an appt with an ENT doc on Monday who told us he'd need a second set of tubes for his ears and his adenoids removed. When I let the doc know we'd be flying next week he worked his magic and got Chandler scheduled for surgery ASAP. To make a long story short Chandler had surgery yesterday...all went well...and he's home recovering.

Swimming-In Texas it's very common for neighborhoods to have community pools. Thankfully our neighborhood has one...we didn't realize how important this was until we experienced "Texas heat." It's the only outside thing the kiddos do in the summer. Well today was the first of many, many trips to the pool for summer '08. It was Bella's first swimming experience and it didn't go so well. She didn't want anything to do with the water and held onto me for dear life. Thankfully she was content hanging out in her stroller watching all the kids swim. Enjoy the pics!











4 comments:

meg.. said...

What a great pool! Wish we had something so nice - but at least we don't have weather that warrants it. Glad everyone had fun. I'm sure Bella will warm up to it with time. Hope Chandler heals quickly and you're able to have a good trip. Where are you going?

Lani said...

Poor Chandler! I hope you're feeling better. Aunt Lani had 3 sets of tubes, so I know how you must have been feeling. And Tricia I don't know how you do it all by yourself! You're amazing!!
Have fun swimming!

The Shirleys said...

I hope Chandler is recovering well. Bella is so cute sitting there watching the kids.

Both my boys love the water. SOmetimes I think it would be nice if they didn't. I healthy fear of water is a good thing right!?

Keith said...

Tell Chandler we hope he is doing better. The pool looks like a lot of fun. Miss you guys...