Bella's birthday party was last night. Usually Chris decorates the birthday cake but with his crazy schedule this past week the task fell into my hands. Now Chris is much more patient than I and my philosophy is as long as it tastes good the appearance isn't of utmost importance. Hence, his cakes are worthy of being displayed in a bakery window and mine...well you know who made it. But I had so much fun making a cake with pink and purple frosting and flowers and butterflies. I love my boys but it's so much fun having a girl! Bella has wrapped herself around all of our hearts and consequently gets her way almost all of the time. We love you Bella.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She's so darling Tricia! We can't wait to see her. It looks like you've had a fun and busy summer so far. That's exciting about Chris' C-Section! See you in a few days!
Your blog is awesome. I so impressed with your web-skilz! We all enjoyed the picture gallery. See you soon!
Post a Comment