Sunday, July 13, 2008

Corn!

I have to make this fast since it's pretty late and the kiddos and I are leaving bright and early for our trip to Utah. We roasted some corn in the oven to go along with our delicious dinner and the kids not only enoyed eating it but making hats out of the husks...see below!





4 comments:

meg.. said...

Have fun on your trip! I know you've already left, but if you're driving and pass through NM on your way back - let me know and I'll drive down the mountain for a visit.

Keith said...

Children of the corn! I mean that in a good way...I love the picture of Isabella. Can't wait to see you all when you come out west. Wish Chris was coming too. Til then...

Lani said...

Tricia we had so much fun hanging out with you guys! I wished we all lived closer to each other. I finally updated on my blog, so hopefully I'll keep people updated more now. Talk to you later!

The Shirleys said...

I love the corn husk hats!! I haven't ever tried baking corn in the oven. It looks good.

I especially like the picture of Bella eating her corn.