Sunday, September 7, 2008

Christian & Stephanie Nielson

Who are Christian & Stephanie Nielson? Well to be honest with you I have never met them. I've only know about them for a little over a week now. I was looking for a new background for my blog and happened upon their story. They are a young LDS couple with 4 little kiddos who preside in Arizona. Last month Christian and Stephanie were in a private plane crash which left them in critical condition. Christian received burns to 30% of his body and Stephanie 80%. Stephanie has a blog, which I checked out and I think she is a wife/mother/daughter of God who truly finds joy in her journey here on earth. She has inspired me to try a little harder to enjoy the simple things of life, especially when it comes to my children. I just wanted to share their story with you... Nie Recovery

1 comment:

Lani said...

Oh Wow! Your right it does make you stop and think about what kind of problems you really have. Thanks for sharing.