While your Mom is watering the flowers put on your cutest face and chances are she'll let you play with the hose!
Getting a drink from the hose is a must. Make sure your mouth is open really wide!

If that doesn't work try putting the hose on the ground.

If you don't want the water to get in your eyes...close them.


Just in case the photos aren't enough instruction please watch the video below.


4 comments:
She sure is cute Tricia! The kids keep asking when we'll see you guys again. I keep telling hopefully soon!
We really are loving Portland! Looks like you're having fun with your super cute kids!
What a doll. Can't wait to see you and family. I guess next summer eh? Miss you guys. Keith and the gang.
I love the pictures of Bella trying to drink out of the hose. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment