I can't wait until Talia's hair is long enough for the ponytails and whale spouts. Mia was asking to have her hair done like that the other day, but was kind of frustrated that it was too long. Enjoy this fun length of hair.
What a cutie pie!! Give her a hug for me.
She looks adorable! It's always so fun when you can start doing "real stuff" with their hair!
cute photos keep it up!
I love the pigtails! Bella is so cute!
She is getting too big too fast!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't wait until Talia's hair is long enough for the ponytails and whale spouts. Mia was asking to have her hair done like that the other day, but was kind of frustrated that it was too long. Enjoy this fun length of hair.
What a cutie pie!! Give her a hug for me.
She looks adorable! It's always so fun when you can start doing "real stuff" with their hair!
cute photos keep it up!
I love the pigtails! Bella is so cute!
She is getting too big too fast!
Post a Comment