Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween

My pictures are all too dark! The kiddos had a blast trick or treating through the neighborhood. Everyone thought Bella was adorable...I have to agree with them! We had fun making her costume. I made the tutu and Chris made her tail and ears...which you can't really see in the pics but he did a great job. Chandler was a Star Wars character, Carter was an Air Force pilot, Dallin and Wesley were ninjas and Bella was a black cat.


























Bella after trick or treating...it's the only pic that really shows her cute ears! Notice her face makeup is a mess!






3 comments:

TOVAR said...

I am impressed with the cat costume. Mia wanted to be a cat princess and boy did I have a rough time translating that into something cute. I should have called the Meinharts to show me the really way to make cat ears and a tutu.

meg.. said...

Cute, cute, cute. I can tell that you're having a great time dressing up your little girl. :)

Lani said...

It looks like the kids had alot of fun. And I like the dark pictures, it makes it look more Halloweeny! (Kudos to you and Chris for the tutu and ears and tail. She looked too cute!!