We put away the baby swing long ago but Bella rediscovered it in the garage and started sitting in it and swinging herself. She gets right up into it, turns it on, holds onto the side bars and swings away! We ended up bringing it back in the house much to her excitement. The other day I was on the computer and when I turned around this is what I saw. I've never seen her lay in it tummy down...I think she was super tired. I took a few pics before transferring her to her crib for a much needed nap!


5 comments:
TOO CUTE!!
That is too funny! She's getting so big!
That takes some skill to sleep like that! Little Tricia jr.!! :)
That is hilarious! I think they love the swing more at that age than when they are little. :o)
Your a good mom to move her. I would have just thought if your sleeping I'm so leaving you there, even if you are all scrunched up. I can't get over her hair. She's getting so big!
Post a Comment