Sunday, December 21, 2008

Viola

This post is dedicated to the one and only Chan Man. He started playing the viola in 5th grade and decided to keep up with it in middle school. This past week he had his first strings concert...it was great! Chandler definitely has talent in the music department. Enjoy the video...

4 comments:

norriscal said...

Chandler that is so great that you have decided to stick with the viola what a great string to play. Keep it up we look forward to a piano,viola and recorder combo selection from your family at the next reunion!

Lani said...

I have to agree with the Auburn Norris'. I too am looking forward to the recorder/viola duet!
Great job Chandler! It takes a lot of hard work to learn to play an instrument!

TOVAR said...

Wow! I can't believe that he is actually playing that viola! I just can't fathom anyone learning to play a string instrument. That is an amazing accomplishment. Go you Chandler!

Keith said...

Hey, its Claire that is totally cool I also enjoy music, I play flute.