Sunday, January 4, 2009

Random




Hanging out with friends at Sea World









Bella stealing a sippy cup












Hot and sweaty boys after playing at the park!









Bella's 1st haircut











Informal family picture (gotta love my red socks?!)







Ouch!

7 comments:

TOVAR said...

My kids, in unison, gave that inhale for pain expression when they saw that last picture. Isn't it so funny how hot it can get here that the kids can be outside in short sleeves and still get flushed.

N & H said...

My youngest did that. He tripped, fell & slid down our driveway. I couldn't get to him in time. Those scrapes are the worst!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

Cute, cute, cute! I loved all your pics, but especially the one of her getting her haircut!

Lani said...

Bella looks so much older! I can't wait to see all of you guys this summer.
It's so wierd to see you guys outside-sweating!
And poor Bella! I hope her scrapes have healed by now. Janie scraped her chin months ago her scrape is just finally fading.

Keith said...

Hey, its Claire that totally sucks I've had my share of falls(check out our pics of scooter accident).
love, Claire

Aimee said...

Looks like a fun few days (except for Bella's fall)!

Studio Location said...

Clara loved this post. She said with every picture I scrolled down too..."and that's cute, and that's cute ..."