Monday, February 23, 2009

Thankful

This is what happened when a drunk driver skimmed the side of our car...










After this she proceeded to PLOW into the car next to us. Thankfully no one was injured. A couple had seen her recklessly driving a few miles back and were following her while on the phone with the police until they could intervene. Which was about a minute after the accident. We are just so thankful all are okay.

5 comments:

Lani said...

So scary!!! I'm so glad you guys are all okay!
Things like this make you stop and appreciate all the good things in your life and how lucky you really are. Glad you guys didn't get hurt. Love you!!

Keith said...

Tricia! I'm so glad you are all ok!!!! Love ya

meg.. said...

How scary. So glad you're all ok.

J.Reed said...

I am so glad that no one was hurt. It is so scary to see people drive like that!

daniellejackson said...

Glad you're all safe! I have gained like 7 pounds so far. The baby is gaining and growing normaly. I swear I'm eating all the time but maybe she's eating faster :)