So did you guys eat the wagaons? That looks like it was fun. Thanks for sharing the pics. It helps with the guilt as we never see you guys. Love ya!
I remember making a chain that counted down the days left until my birthday. Great FHE idea!
What a fun FHE. I always love the packets your mom sends our way!And I'm so glad your posting again!Bella is getting so big.
That is such a cute idea! We may have to try that sometime. YOur kids are so cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So did you guys eat the wagaons? That looks like it was fun. Thanks for sharing the pics. It helps with the guilt as we never see you guys. Love ya!
I remember making a chain that counted down the days left until my birthday. Great FHE idea!
What a fun FHE. I always love the packets your mom sends our way!
And I'm so glad your posting again!
Bella is getting so big.
That is such a cute idea! We may have to try that sometime. YOur kids are so cute.
Post a Comment