Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wicked/Swim Team/Bella's Bday

Wicked- We were able to see Wicked last month...so good!

Swim Team- The boys are finishing up another year on our neighborhood swim team. This was Wesley's and Dallin's first year and they each were awarded the ribbon for most improved in their age group. Carter received the high point trophy for his age group. Chandler earned a silver and bronze medal from Divisionals.

Bella's bday- Bella turned 2 this month...hard to believe.






























5 comments:

Keith said...

You guys are awesome! Love the pictures. Congrats to the boys on their swimming achievements. I can't believe Bella is two already--total cutie! See you soon...:)

daniellejackson said...

Cute kids!! I can't believe how grown up they are getting!

norriscal said...

Good job boys on the swimming!! Bella is so cute and we cannot wait to see all of you in a couple of weeks!

The Shirleys said...

That is cool that your neighborhood has a swim team. Your boys are so big!

Happy birthday Bella! I can't believe she is two. She is such a cutie!!

Lani said...

What a good mom you are to go to all those swim days!!
Bella looks super tiny in the picture by the cake, so forget my last comment where I said she was getting so big-she's itty bitty!