It's official...Chris now holds the title of MD. He has worked so very hard and we thank him for that. It amazes me that with a wife (who never makes demands!) and five children, Chris was not only able to survive medical school but thrive in medical school...Heavenly Father has truly blessed us.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome job Chris! I have a lot of respect for the hard work both you and Tricia put in for you to accomplish this goal. You will be a great doctor.
Congratulations! What a great achievement. I wish we could have been there with you and your family. Now we hope you guys decide to move to California and practice out here by us!
Way to go Dr. Meinhart! I'm so impressed with you and Tricia! I don't think there's too many people out there who can raise 5 children while attending school, have the wife stay at home, and do as well in school as you did! Such an accomplishment! Congrats!!
Congratulations on an amazing achievement. We are also ready for you to move to California. I like the picture with Dad and Mom. Dads crew cut looks good and I heard he has been working on his long jump into the bed. LOL Once again great job Meinhart family. Miss you and look forward to seeing you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Awesome job Chris! I have a lot of respect for the hard work both you and Tricia put in for you to accomplish this goal. You will be a great doctor.
Congratulations! What a great achievement. I wish we could have been there with you and your family. Now we hope you guys decide to move to California and practice out here by us!
Way to go Dr. Meinhart! I'm so impressed with you and Tricia! I don't think there's too many people out there who can raise 5 children while attending school, have the wife stay at home, and do as well in school as you did! Such an accomplishment! Congrats!!
WTG Chris! Congratulations to you and your family on such a big accomplishment.
Congratulations on an amazing achievement. We are also ready for you to move to California. I like the picture with Dad and Mom. Dads crew cut looks good and I heard he has been working on his long jump into the bed. LOL Once again great job Meinhart family. Miss you and look forward to seeing you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you all. I hope you all had fun going back to the graduation and that the flight went well with all the kids.
I really enjoyed your family pictures. That is such a cute idea!
Post a Comment