Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Meinhart Family Over the Years...

We thought we'd share some pics of our family over the last decade. Little did Chris and I know when our paths crossed 12 years ago that the outcome would be a marriage...5 children (especially since Chris was planning on having 1 child!)...living in 5 different states (especially since Tricia envisioned buying a house and growing old in it)...medical school...and lots and lots of fun times. There's never a dull moment at the Meinhart home and we couldn't imagine it any other way. Aren't families great!?

4 comments:

Keith said...

I love the photos! You have some an awesome family. My favorite is the "Boys In Black" all wearing suits and their sunglasses.

Lani said...

Thanks Tricia! That was fun for me- taking a trip down the Meinharts memory lane!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Tricia. I agree with Keith about the "Boys in Black" photo. Great music also on your blog. I like the Mayberry song, it has a great message of course the New Kids on the Block!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I need to check my grammar before I post. I meant to say "it has a great message and of course the New Kids on the Block is a classic."